Who are your favourite bloggers/ sources of inspiration?
I have been enthralled by all the beautiful Autumn posts. There are such fantastically talented people out there. It just makes me want to paint, bake, and decorate everything. Holy Pumpkin Spice!
The top 5 posts that have caught my eye are:
- Monochromatic Perfection. I love this vignette by devanie.at.home. Buffalo check plaid is one of my favourites and the Poe reference on the Nevermore pillow is fantastic. Find her here https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ_hwyhFdIS/
- Warmest of Welcomes. Julie.thedesigntwins created a gorgeous, symmetrical entry that is bold and graphic. The warm hues of all the flowers call out welcome to all who enter. I would love to grab a pumpkin spice latte and enjoy a book, nestled into the comfy seating offered. Check out her home tour here.
- Tantalizing Tablescapes. I love everything about this dining room by antiquefarmhouse. Swoon worthy lighting, ship lap, gorgeous farmhouse table, and the perfect decorating touches made this post catch my eye. This is my style of decorating, I call it eclectic farmhouse. Gather here To check out the original post.
- Coffee Bar. This Halloween inspired take on the ever popular coffee station is cheeky and and festive. With the little pumpkins tucked in, this tableau is as attractive as it is functional. Shadyoaksfarm nailed it.
- Navy State of Mind. This cozy display by Krista at Tweedsideroadhomedecor Just makes me want to sit for a spell and relax. The navy rocker is the perfect perch to sit and enjoy a glass of wine after a long day.
Let me know who some of your autumn inspirations have come from.
Thanks for reading.